Organizing tip #1 for me all day every day...start every day by making your bed!! There are several reasons this works so well.
- you are less likely to climb back into a made bed because you won’t want to make it again 😂(experience from a friend)
- you start your day fresh and on a positive note, with just that one little step
- there is $0 cost to this!!
- You are more likely to keep your room organized and tidy when the bed (the main piece in the room) is neat and tidy.
- you have an oasis to escape to, when you feel like other areas of your home are over run with games, toys, dishes, play dates, etc.
For over a decade, hubby and I have had the understanding, the last one out makes the bed. Sometimes this is also motivation to get up earlier 😉
No judgement zone, do you make your bed every morning?
If you don’t, try it for a week and let me know how you felt about it? ☺️